- Our Sweet Shasta - A dear friend to the Wolves has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge ...
- Help for "Lokahi" - Lokahi is a 2 year old high content wolf dog recently injured himself and is currently having an extended stay at our veterinarians facility where the sutures and bandages on his leg can be monitored and changed at least three times a day ...
- Pack Member of the Month - "Shadow"
- Our Own Little Movie Stars! - Cheyanne and Kasa to be in Nahko (Medicine for the People) Music Video ...
- U.S. Wolf Refuge Returns To The Reno Pet Show - After several years of not attending the Reno Pet Show due to declining vendor and patron attendance, we decided to give it another try ...
- Upcoming Events
Help Support the U.S. Wolf Refuge ... more info.
The US Wolf Refuge "Adopt-a-Wolf" Program
A fantastic gift for one of your children or grandchildren. Introduce them to the world of wolves & wolf-dogs.
U. S. Wolf Refuge Education Program
A Renewed Focus on On The Truth Surrounding These Magnificent Creatures.
Programs are presented at schools, colleges, university's, wildlife conservation groups, libraries, community organizations, veterinarian offices, humane societies, animal welfare groups, animal control agencies, and other public groups where our message can be heard. To learn more about having the United States Wolf Refuge present for your organization, please contact us.
Wolf & Wolf-Hybrid Placement
Wolves and Wolf-hybrids are magnificent animals that many see as a status symbol. Before you consider getting one, read Bill Chamberlain's Placement Guide. It will give you some great insight and guidance.
Gain some more insight by reading "Find Your Wolf a New Home" by Bill Chamberlain. Download the Adoption Questionnaire and / or the the Adoption Agreement.